Automatic Die-Cutting Platen
|Maximum Sheet Size||1050mm x 750mm|
|Minimum Sheet Size||400mm x 370mm|
|With Small Sheet Device (Option)||350mm x 300mm|
|Maximum Die-Cutting Paper Size||1040mm x 730mm|
|Minimum Gripper Margin||9.5mm|
|Die-Cutting Output Force||300ton|
|Inner Size of Cutting Chase||1144mm x 760mm|
|Lower Cutting Plate Size||1080mm x 736mm|
|Material Handling Range||
0.1mm - 2mm
80gsm - 1400gsm
|Corrugated Board Range||< 4mm|
|Recommended Cutting Rule Height||23.60mm|
|Maximum Cycle Speed||8,000cph|
|Maximum Operating Speed||7,500sph|
|Total Power Requirement||20KvA|
|Machine Outer Dimensions||
L - 5683mm / W - 2204mm / H - 2132mm
|Feeder Pile Height (with pallet)||1000mm|
|Feeder Pile Height (with non stop system)||1200mm|
|Feeder Pile Height (with 300mm elevation option)||1500mm|
|Delivery Pile Height||840mm|
|Delivery Pile Height (with 300mm elevation option)||1140mm|
- Full colour touch screen HMI. This self-diagnostic system is easy to operate and helpful for troubleshooting any problems throughout each section of the machine.
- Double axis feeder head, combined with ‘slow down’ device to ensure steady and accurate delivery of stock to front lays.
- Able to run a wide range of stock, from thin paper to B-flute corrugated.
- Sheet transport to front lays monitored and controlled by photoelectric sensors.
- Standard equipment includes operator and drive side push/pull side lay, monitored by micro photoelectric sensors.
- High Strength alloy gripper bars.
- Cutting pressure up to 300 tons, which can be adjusted from the HMI, with adjustment as little as 0.001mm for greater control and cutting stability.
- Non-stop feature in both Feeder and Delivery section.
- Pneumatic side joggers, controlled with machine timing, which provides easy adjustment and stable paper stack in delivery, throughout the range of stock and paper size.
- Full CE safety accreditation.