SBL 1060SE Floor Plan: PDF
SBL 1060SE + 400 3D: PDF
Automatic Foil Stamping and Die-Cutting Platen
|Maximum Sheet Size||1060mm x 760mm|
|Minimum Sheet Size||400mm x 350mm|
|With Small Sheet Device (Option)||320mm x 300mm|
|Maximum Die-Cutting Paper Size||1040mm x 730mm|
|Minimum Gripper Margin||11mm|
|Die-Cutting Output Force||300ton|
|Inner Size of Cutting Chase||1075mm x 769mm|
|Lower Cutting Plate Size||1076mm x 756mm|
|Material Handling Range||
0.1mm - 2mm
80gsm - 1400gsm
|Corrugated Board Range||< 4mm|
|Recommended Cutting Rule Height||23.60mm|
|Maximum Cycle Speed||8,500cph|
|Maximum Operating Speed||8,000sph|
|Power Requirement - Main Machine||20KvA|
|Machine Outer Dimensions||
L - 5885mm / W - 2204mm / H - 2133mm
|Feeder Pile Height (with pallet)||950mm|
|Feeder Pile Height (with non stop system)||1250mm|
|Feeder Pile Height (with 400mm elevation option)||1650mm|
|Delivery Pile Height||950m|
|Delivery Pile Height||1350mm|
- New design paper suction nozzles to promote less scratching of stock.
- Dual support axis for stable stock feeding.
- ‘Brand New’ feeder structure design, that provides;
- Smooth transition from feeder to transport belts.
- Optimum paper height controlled through micro photoelectric sensors.
- Re-designed air flow manifold for better control of pick up and transport suckers.
- New, worm shaft driven pile height motor to ensure a smoother lift and promote stability.
- Rocker arm double sheet detector with photoelectric sensor.
- New style feeder wheel provides better stability.
- Servo Drive Feeder device (OPTIONAL) provides;
- Improved accuracy of delivery of stock to front lays at high speed.
- Prevents thin sheet deformation.
- Easily adjustable throughout a wide range of sheet sizes.
- ‘Centre-Line’ registration system.
- Micro adjustment system to lower cutting plate
- Both Upper and Lower chase have pneumatic locking, promoting reduction of make ready time.
- ‘Air-Glide’ to lower cutting plate promotes reduction of operator effort.
- Automatic ON/OFF cutting pressure control system, adjustable to 0.001mm for greater control of cutting.
- Coolant controlled oil conditioning unit provides uniform pressure output.
- De-centralised main power transmission lessens stress of drive shaft.
- Optimised stripping motion for easier waste removal.
- Lightened and improved structure to reduce bearing and cam stress.
- Pneumatic side joggers, controlled with machine timing, which provides easy adjustment and stable paper stack in delivery, throughout the range of stock and paper size.
- Brush style slow down device, servo controlled for ease of pressure adjustment.
Full CE safety accreditation.