Automatic Foil Stamping and Die-Cutting Platen (EXTENDED VERSION)
|Maximum Sheet Size||815mm x 605mm|
|Minimum Sheet Size||320mm x 280mm|
|Maximum Die-Cutting Paper Size||805mm x 590mm|
|Minimum Gripper Margin||9.5mm|
|Die-Cutting Output Force||200ton|
|Inner Size of Cutting Chase||926mm x 618mm|
|Lower Cutting Plate Size||848mm x 600mm|
|Material Handling Range||
0.1mm - 2mm
80gsm - 1400gsm
|Corrugated Board Range||< 4mm|
|Recommended Cutting Rule Height||23.60mm|
|Maximum Cycle Speed||8,000cph|
|Maximum Operating Speed - Die Cutting||7,500sph|
|Maximum Operating Speed - Foil Stamping||6,500sph|
|Total Power Requirement||30KvA|
|Machine Outer Dimensions||
L - 5010mm / W - 1869mm / H - 2366mm
|Feeder Pile Height (with pallet)||1200mm|
|Feeder Pile Height (with non stop system)||1300mm|
|Delivery Pile Height||1040mm|
|Standard Number of Longitudinal Foil Shafts||3|
|Maximum Foil Diameter (including core)||240mm|
|Maximum Foil Rewind Diameter||260mm|
|Maximum Foil Width||800mm|
|Number of Heating Zones||8|
- Full colour touch screen HMI. This self-diagnostic system is easy to operate and helpful for troubleshooting throughout each section of the platen.
- Computerized foil control system via full colour touch screen HMI.
- Standard 3 shafts foil feeding system, which are individually programmable. Each shaft is on telescopic shafts for easy foil loading.
- Unique, airshaft foil rewind device, to ensure the foil rewinds accurately which also allows easy waste foil removal.
- 8 heater zones, all individually programmable from HMI
- Hologram foil registration system (OPTION).
- Pneumatic honeycomb and cutting plate locking system to eliminate loose mechanical parts.
- Automatic on/off impression system with tonnage searching pre-set program.
- Maximum 200 tons of pressure for both foil stamping and die-cutting.
- Sheet transport to front lays monitored and controlled by photoelectric sensors
- Standard equipment includes operator and drive side push/pull side lay, with micro photoelectric sensors.
- High Strength alloy gripper bars.
- Single point gripper opening system for easy feed and transport through platen, stripping and delivery sections.
- Non-stop feature in both Feeder and Delivery section.
- Wide range of stock from thin paper to B-flute.
- Full CE safety accreditation.