Automatic Die-Cutting Platen, with Stripping
|Maximum Sheet Size||815mm x 605mm|
|Minimum Sheet Size||320mm x 280mm|
|Maximum Die-Cutting Paper Size||805mm x 590mm|
|Minimum Gripper Margin||9.5mm|
|Die-Cutting Output Force||200ton|
|Inner Size of Cutting Chase||926mm x 618mm|
|Lower Cutting Plate Size||848mm x 600mm|
|Material Handling Range||
0.1mm - 2mm
80gsm - 1400gsm
|Corrugated Board Range||< 4mm|
|Recommended Cutting Rule Height||23.60mm|
|Maximum Cycle Speed||8,500cph|
|Maximum Operating Speed||8,000sph|
|Total Power Requirement||15KvA|
|Machine Outer Dimensions||
L - 4166mm / W - 1869mm / H - 1844mm
|Feeder Pile Height (with pallet)||900mm|
|Feeder Pile Height (with non stop system)||1000mm|
|Feeder Pile height (with 300mm elevation option)||1300mm|
|Delivery Pile Height||740mm|
|Delivery Pile Height (with 300mm elevation option)||1040mm|
- Full colour touch screen HMI. This self-diagnostic system is easy to operate and helpful for troubleshooting throughout each section of the platen.
- Double axis feeder head, combined with ‘slow down’ device to ensure steady and accurate delivery of stock to front lays.
- Able to run a wide range of stock, from thin paper to B-flute corrugated.
- Sheet transport to front lays monitored and controlled by photoelectric sensors.
- Standard equipment includes operator and drive side push/pull side lay, monitored by micro photoelectric sensors.
- High Strength alloy gripper bars.
- Single point gripper opening system for easy feed and transport through platen, stripping and delivery sections.
- Pneumatic locking device for cutting chase.
- Cutting pressure up to 200 tons.
- Non-stop feature in both Feeder and Delivery section.
- Double action stripping for maximum waste removal.
- Full CE safety accreditation.